WINE, CHEESE & LIVE JAZZ
The Parkerville Tavern
Friday 17 September 2021, 6:00pm
Spend an evening in the Conservatory, savouring a sumptuous Cheese & Charcuterie board, sampling Leeuwin Estate’s acclaimed wines and listening to soulful tunes from Perth’s rising jazz singer, Mia Simonette.
The evening will include six wine tastings (75ml pour) and an indulgent Cheese & Charcuterie grazing board.
Tables seat 6 – 8 people. If your booking is for less than 6 people, please be aware that you may have to share a table with other guests.
Doors open at 6pm for a 6.30pm start.
Featured wines include:
- Leeuwin Estate Sparkling Brut
- Leeuwin Estate Art Series Sauvignon Blanc
- Leeuwin Estate Prelude Vineyards Chardonnay
- Leeuwin Estate Art Series Shiraz
- Leeuwin Estate Prelude Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon