Leeuwin Estate Art Series Wine Club
Terms and Conditions
- In order to join the Art Series Wine Club, you must:
- be eighteen (18) years of age or ol a der and provide evidence of that in a form and substance acceptable to Leeuwin Estate, in its absolute discretion, if it requests such evidence;
- spend $500 or more in one transaction on wine which is for personal use at the Leeuwin Estate online shop (“Online Shop”) or at Leeuwin Estate’s Cellar Door (“Cellar Door”);
- agree to the terms and conditions below; and
- provide a completed application form to Leeuwin Estate.
You are deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions upon the first use of your membership status or on completing and returning an application form to Leeuwin Estate (which ever happens first).
- Leeuwin Estate reserves the right in its sole discretion, acting reasonably, to refuse membership of the Art Series Wine Club to any applicant. This will be the case if individuals attempt to join the Art Series Wine Club to earn points on purchases not for personal use.
- As a member of the Art Series Wine Club, Leeuwin Estate may offer you certain benefits or promotions from time to time. In accordance with paragraph 11, Leeuwin Estate reserves the right to change the terms and conditions relating to such benefits or promotions from time to time as it sees fit.
- When you purchase wine at the Online Shop or the Cellar Door, it is your responsibility to advise the Cellar Door staff of your Art Series Wine Club membership status or complete the relevant section of the Online Shop page (as relevant).
- Subject to paragraph 8, each membership point will entitle you to a discount of $0.1 on purchases for personal use made through the Online Shop or at the Cellar Door. A membership point is not property and has no cash or monetary value. It cannot be redeemed in cash or exchanged for a gift card. An Art Series Club member may only apply membership points to the value of 75% of the total cost of their purchase.
- Each membership point automatically expires upon the earlier of:
- two (2) years from the date the point was accumulated;
- the termination of the Art Series Wine Club;
- the termination of your membership (for whatever reason); or
- your death
- Membership points are non-transferable, non-assignable and cannot be used in conjunction with any special offers offered by Leeuwin Estate and may only be redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Leeuwin Estate reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Art Series Wine Club from time to time as it sees fit, including in respect of the value, expiry and conditions of use of membership points and the availability, expiry and conditions of any benefits or promotions offered to you. You should regularly check the terms displayed on Leeuwin Estate’s website for any changes. Leeuwin Estate will provide you with notice of any material changes via email (to the email address notified by you), online or at its Cellar Door. Your continued participation in the Art Series Wine Club after the terms and conditions of the Art Series Wine Club are changed will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms.
- You may terminate your membership at any time by emailing email@example.com. On receiving notice of termination from you, your Art Series Wine Club account will be recorded as closed and you will cease to earn membership points or receive any other benefits.
- Leeuwin Estate reserves its right to terminate your membership at any time without notice and/or cancel any membership points that have been issued to you, if Leeuwin Estate believes that you:
- have provided false information;
- have failed to provide information requested by Leeuwin Estate;
- have engaged in any form of fraudulent conduct (or conduct that Leeuwin Estate suspects to be fraudulent) in relation to your Art Series Wine Club membership;
- are or have been involved in manipulating or interfering with the operations of the Art Series Wine Club; or
- have breached these terms and conditions.
- Leeuwin Estate reserves the right to terminate the Art Series Wine Club at any time. Leeuwin Estate will provide you with 30 days’ notice of such termination via email (to the email address notified by you), online or at its Cellar Door.
- Except as provided by law, Leeuwin Estate:
- makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the availability, performance, security, characteristics or operation of anything related to the Art Series Wine Club and will not be responsible for breach of any such representations or warranties;
- disclaims all liability whatsoever, including for negligent acts and omissions, with respect to membership points; the loss, theft or destruction of membership points; or any failure, delay or inability to provide membership points caused by circumstances beyond its control; and
- assumes no responsibility for any failure by you to receive any communications from Leeuwin Estate.
If you have any questions or do not understand these terms and conditions, please contact the Art Series Wine Club:
Mail: PO BOX 724, Fremantle, Western Australia, 6160
Phone: (08) 9430 4099